"Just a truly enjoyable experience from start to finish...would highly recommend for wine lovers of any level." - kix-91, Sydney on Trip Advisor
“Everything you want a wine tour to be but never is. Ageing Barrel delivered a full day of interest and enjoyment. Thank you!” - Tania P, ACT on Trip Advisor
We don’t do tours – we deliver experiences to remember; premier wines, local people & their stories, local produce and all amongst the backdrop of Southern Tassie’s amazing scenery.
- Our Ticket Price is All-Inclusive Up Front which includes a proper lunch of fresh local Tassie produce, along with a full glass of wine* - all at a reasonable cost. No forking out extra on the day just to get a decent feed.
- Every CRV, HV & Valleys of Vino Tour always includes a minimum of 5 cellar door tastings + 1 cheese tasting as well as a few surprises along the way.
- Meet our Makers – have a chat with the people with the passion; the locals who grow the grapes, make the cheese and distil the liquor.
- We craft each itinerary to provide a unique experience from the very top end of each region to the smallest operations run by people just like you and me – no tour is ever the same!
- We are flexible – we love to try and accommodate your requests to give you the experience you want to have.
- Our Tours are in Luxury Vehicles – Group Tours in our Mercedes Mini-Bus & the Wine Indulgence Private Tour in our BMW Sedan.
- Our Cellar to Your Cellar – Wine Courier Service. We will collect and deliver your wines purchased from various vineyards on our tours and have them sent home safely at a very reasonable cost.
- Looking for something to do last minute? Our reception is available from 7am to 9pm every day and we would love to have you on our next day tour!
If you'd like to join us on one of our adventures, select from one of our wine tours below: *Glass of wine is included only on Tours where lunch is served at a Vineyard. Eg. Coal River Valley, Huon Valley & East Coast Full Day Tours.